The Wittering Surf Arctic Robe is specifically designed to get the most out of your outdoor adventures.
Whether your surfing, kiting, open water swimming, wild camping or any other adventure, the Arctic Robe will keep you warm, dry and protected.
Ideal for changing out of your wetsuit after surfing, or keeping you toasty after a sunrise dip in the sea. The Arctic Robe will be your go to adventure essential.
The Sherpa lining is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles and the outer shell is treated with PFC Free water resistant coating, making it 100% waterproof. This means you can stay out in the most Savage weather and stay warm, dry and protected.
You could literally go to the Arctic in it!
- Interior - Luxury Soft Sherpa Lined - 100% Post Consumer Recycled Plastic
- Exterior - Heavy Duty Ripstop - 100% Polyester coated with PFC Free DWR
- 100% Waterproof
- Screen printed Wittering Surf logo front and back
- Long sleeved with Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Waterproof chest pocket & internal pocket
- Sherpa luxury lined front pocket & Sherpa luxury lined hood
- Two-way Heavy-Duty zip
- Easy change design. Side slits allow for greater movement when changing.
|XS - 5'4" and below
|S/M - 5'8" and below
|L/XL - 5'9" and above
The Arctic robe has been designed to be worn oversized and loose fitting. This allows for room when changing and also gives added comfort.
Now the boring stuff!
Please note, there is a small chance that the garment colours may vary ever so slightly from what is displayed on screen.
Please consult our care label on the inside of this product. This product can be machine washed, but this will damage the water resistant coating on the surface.
Hand washing this product will preserve the longevity of the DWR coating. If you choose to machine wash, then please do so on a delicate setting and a low temperature.
Do Not Tumble Dry.
Do Not Iron.